Echelon enables OEMs, application developers, and integrators to rapidly build innovative and interoperable solutions that meet the unique requirements of the IIoT, which include autonomous control, industrial-strength reliability, and legacy protocol support. A proven open-standard and multi-application technology, Echelon’s IzoT platform and family of stacks, chips, and modules deliver true interoperability for both existing and new devices in the IIoT. With more than 25 years of real-world experience in the building automation industry, Echelon delivers benefits that often extend throughout the life of the building, and beyond.
- McRock's Industrial Internet of Things Report 2014
- Technical Whitepaper: IIoT Requirements and the IzoT Platform
- Open System Specification Framework
- Industry Whitepaper: Segmenting the Internet of Things
- Technical Whitepaper: The IzoT Platform: The Next Generation of LonWorks
- Considerations for Using XML Web Services for Device-to-device Communication
- Building Automation Technology Review
- Technology Comparison: LONWORKS® Systems versus DeviceNet®
- Open System Design Guide: Building Control Systems Based on LONWORKS® Technology.
- RF Control Networking
- Going Open - Wide Open: The LONWORKS® Platform
- Industry Whitepaper: Connecting with the Industrial Internet of Things
- Echelon Commercial Building Automation Solutions Boost Energy Efficiency, Reduce Costs, and Improve Tenant Comfort
- Echelon Technology Improves Hospital Operating Rooms