Modern commercial outdoor lighting systems are being asked to do more than ever before. In addition to fulfilling their primary purpose of casting light onto dark roadways, parking areas, and public spaces, outdoor lighting systems are increasingly evaluated for how well they reduce energy consumption, improve safety for both pedestrians and drivers, and serve as the foundation for a range of Internet of Things (IoT) applications.
Outdoor lighting is an important part of the strategic asset base for cities, municipalities, and large enterprises. Echelon offers a sophisticated, comprehensive, open standards-based approach to outdoor lighting control that makes it easy and affordable for lighting owners to increase the efficiency, safety, and versatility of their municipal and commercial lighting systems.
- RF Control Networking
- Technical Whitepaper: IIoT Requirements and the IzoT Platform
- Monitored Outdoor Lighting: Market, Challenges, Solutions, and Next Steps.
- Technical Whitepaper: The IzoT Platform: The Next Generation of LonWorks
- Industry Whitepaper: Connecting with the Industrial Internet of Things
- Oslo Street Lighting System Slashes Energy Use with Lonworks Network
- French Street Cuts Energy Use with LonWorks Network