Echelon Corporation is the pioneer in developing open-standard control networking platforms, delivering all the elements necessary to design, install, monitor, and control industrial-strength ‘communities of devices.’ Echelon’s technology platform is embedded in more than 100 million devices, 35 million homes, and 300,000 buildings worldwide.
LIGHTFAIR International 2015
MAY 05 – 07, 2015, NEW YORK, NY
Let's talk no-compromise lighting control.... over coffee
At LIGHTFAIR International this year we will unveil our vision for a convergent lighting platform for the worldwide lighting control market and showcase a number of new outdoor lighting products.
Our converged intelligent lighting platform offers a vision of no-compromise lighting control:
- Wired, Wireless, Hybrid
- Open Standards
Transformation of the Lighting Industry to an Integrated Electronic Platform
At LFI' 15
New York, NY
Time: 8:30 AM - 9:30 AM
Session Code: L15SM04
The transformation to smart lighting will significantly change our
thinking about the role of lighting in a building and the possible
outcomes and ramifications of this transformation will be discussed.
- Understand how the power and electronics industries are going to shape how lighting is evaluated and incorporated into the built environment.
- Develop a perspective on power systems and connectivity in the built environments, particularly as it relates to efficiency and security.
- Develop an understanding of how lighting now integrates with other building operational systems and what this means for the evaluation and specification of lighting.
- Understand the advantages and challenges of integrating lighting into other building infrastructure systems compared to conventional system architecture.
- Ron Sege, CEO and Chairman, Echelon Corp.
- Menko Deroos, CEO and Co-founder, Xicato
Are you passionate about technology? Want to change an industry? Do you want to work at a company where you see the impact of your contribution every day—and along the way meet some really great people? Come talk to us.