Five LonPoint® Router models provide control network routing of LonWorks® ISO/IEC 14908-1 communications on TP/FT-10, TP/XF-78, and TP/XF-1250 channels. The routers’ two-piece design cuts installation time and cost.
- DIN rail, wall, or panel mount
- Powered by 16-30Vac or Vdc
- Power and network wiring are looped through the base plate, allowing module replacement without powering down and disrupting network operation
- Front panel access to channel jacks
- TP/FT-10 channels are link power compatible
LonPoint routers can be installed by any standard LonWorks network commissioning tools including the LonMaker® Integration Tool.
For complete specifications and ordering information, refer to the LonPoint Router datasheet (PDF)
Processor: 2 Neuron 3150® processors, 10MHz
Input power: 16–30Vac or Vdc @ 2VA, internally isolated power supply
Temperature: -40 to +85°C, operating and non-operating
Electromagnetic compatibility: FCC A, CE Mark
Safety agency: U.L. 916, cU.L. Listed, CE Mark, FCC