- Echelon’s OpenLNS Commissioning Tool and LonMaker® products share a common core platform, which has been used in more than 90,000 systems to commission more than 5 million devices.
- Echelon’s OpenLNS Commissioning Tool and LonMaker products are supported by hundreds of third-party applications.
- Compatible with all ISO/IEC 14908-1 Control Network Protocol compliant devices with no commissioning fees or credits.
- Extensible Markup Language (XML).
|Compatible LNS Network Interfaces||
|Compatible IP Network Interfaces||
|Maximum Network Variable Limits||
|Maximum Network Limits||
The following maximum limits apply per network defined in OpenLNS CT:
Maximum Limits per OpenLNS Commissioning Tool
- Technical Whitepaper: The IzoT Platform: The Next Generation of LonWorks
- Industry Whitepaper: Connecting with the Industrial Internet of Things
- Going Open - Wide Open: The LONWORKS® Platform
- RF Control Networking
- Considerations for Using XML Web Services for Device-to-device Communication
- Building Automation Technology Review
- McRock's Industrial Internet of Things Report 2014
- Technology Comparison: LONWORKS® Systems versus DeviceNet®
- Technical Whitepaper: IIoT Requirements and the IzoT Platform
- Open System Specification Framework
- Open System Design Guide: Building Control Systems Based on LONWORKS® Technology.
- Industry Whitepaper: Segmenting the Internet of Things
- Echelon Technology Improves Hospital Operating Rooms
- McDonald's in Riverside, California Turns Kitchen Green and Efficient