- Provides unprecedented connectivity with built-in drivers for industry-standard protocols including LON free topology (FT-10), IP-852, Modbus RTU, Modbus IP, M-Bus, digital I/O, pulse count, and SOAP/XML Web services interfaces, as well as available support for BACnet IP. The BACnet IP driver is available from www.connect-ex.com. LON power line (PL) versions are also available (http://www.echelon.com/products/smartserver_pl). Additional interfaces can be developed with custom driver support.
- Manages up to 300 devices as a standalone network manager—or joins IzoT Net Server, OpenLNS, and LNS-managed networks with seamless server integration.
- Supports automatic device discovery, configuration, and commissioning.
- Provides an open platform for both local monitoring and control as well as integration with enterprise applications for energy management of commercial buildings, branch offices, street lights, solar arrays, and others.
- Supports customization with support for custom apps such as energy optimization, data analysis, and room and lighting control apps.
- Includes built-in Web-user and Web-services interfaces for scheduling, alarming, data logging, meter reading, and custom applications.
- Supports development of custom Web pages with the included i.LON® Vision tool.
64-bit and 32-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7, and 32-bit versions of Windows XP.
|SmartServer FT Hardware||
- SmartServer 2.2 User's Guide
- SmartServer 2.2 Quick Start Guide
- SmartServer 2.2 Hardware Guide
- SmartServer 2.2 Service Pack 2 Read Me
- SmartServer Declaration of Conformity
- Echelon Enterprise Services 2.0 User’s Guide
- McRock's Industrial Internet of Things Report 2014
- Technical Whitepaper: IIoT Requirements and the IzoT Platform
- Open System Specification Framework
- Industry Whitepaper: Segmenting the Internet of Things
- Technical Whitepaper: The IzoT Platform: The Next Generation of LonWorks
- Considerations for Using XML Web Services for Device-to-device Communication
- Building Automation Technology Review
- Going Open - Wide Open: The LONWORKS® Platform
- Technology Comparison: LONWORKS® Systems versus DeviceNet®
- RF Control Networking
- Open System Design Guide: Building Control Systems Based on LONWORKS® Technology.
- Industry Whitepaper: Connecting with the Industrial Internet of Things
- Echelon Technology Improves Hospital Operating Rooms
- Echelon Commercial Building Automation Solutions Boost Energy Efficiency, Reduce Costs, and Improve Tenant Comfort
- McDonald's in Riverside, California Turns Kitchen Green and Efficient
- Echelon at TieCon 2014