OpenLDV 4.0 Network Driver for Windows
Last Update: 18 Aug 2011
Part Number: 153-0411-01A
The OpenLDV 4 Network Driver for Windows provides LonWorks tools and applications with an open and unified Windows software interface for sending and receiving messages through LON network interfaces. The OpenLDV driver supports network interfaces from Echelon, and also supports compatible network interfaces available from other manufacturers.
OpenLDV 4 includes integrated drivers for the following Echelon network interfaces:
- IzoT Router with Remote Network Interface (RNI)
- SmartServer and i.LON 100 Controllers with RNI
- U10 and U20 USB Network Interfaces
- i.LON 600 LonWorks/IP-852 Router with RNI
- PCC-10 PC Card Network Interface
- PCLTA-20 and PCLTA-21 PCI Network Interfaces
- SLTA-10 Serial LonTalk Adapter (requires separate driver)
The OpenLDV 4 driver interface also works with Echelon's legacy network interfaces such as the PCLTA, PCLTA-10 and SLTA/2. See the Read Me document file for more information.
The OpenLDV 4 driver is supported on the following versions of Microsoft Windows: Windows 8.1 (64-bit and 32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit and 32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit and 32-bit), Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), or Windows Server 2003 (32-bit).