Here are some search tips for using our Knowledge Database:
- The search engine uses "AND" searches on each word. Try reducing the number of words you enter to increase your search results.
- To search for a phrase, use a quoted search string (such as "Neuron Chip") .
- Use the pull-down menu to restrict your searches to that topic only.
- If you'd like to see all the solutions available under a topic, select that topic without entering any keywords.
- To search for a specific article, just enter the article number (such as KB123).