Billions of industrial devices are hard at work worldwide making, tracking, coordinating, and controlling other industrial devices. In many environments, these devices need to be able to communicate with and directly control one another, sometimes in real time, with utmost reliability and without any human interaction. At other times, the interactions occur as part of an Internet of Things (IoT) network.
Echelon specializes in the industrial control networking technologies at the heart of these machine-to-machine (M2M) communications. Echelon provides robust, accurate, and flexible technology that works with both wired and wireless communications, delivered as integrated circuits (ICs), modules, network interfaces and gateways, routers, software, and development and integration tools. Whether for traditional M2M or more advanced Industrial IoT (IIoT) applications, Echelon’s solutions epitomize industrial device communications and control at its best.
- Open System Design Guide: Building Control Systems Based on LONWORKS® Technology.
- Technology Comparison: LONWORKS® Systems versus DeviceNet®
- Going Open - Wide Open: The LONWORKS® Platform
- Building Automation Technology Review
- Considerations for Using XML Web Services for Device-to-device Communication
- Industry Whitepaper: Connecting with the Industrial Internet of Things
- FT 6000 Smart Transceiver
- Neuron 6050 Processor
- FTT-10A Free Topology Twisted Pair Transceiver Model 50051
- LPT-11 Link Power Twisted Pair Transceiver
- Pyxos FT Network Chip
- TPT/XF Twisted Pair Tranceivers
- FT 5000 Smart Transceiver
- FT 3120 and FT 3150 Free Topology Smart Transceivers
- PL 3120/3150/3170 Smart Transceivers
- Neuron 5000 Processor