Access the complete wireless (RF) outdoor lighting solution knowledge kit
Auto dealership, mall parking lot, public arena, and university campuses managers are rapidly adopting new lighting systems, not only to be better neighbors but to gain more control over their energy consumption, competitive aesthetics and improved safety.
Upgrading to smart lighting systems with controls can reduce energy consumption by 65 to 85% which results in a better financial bottom line.
The wireless outdoor lighting solution guide includes:
• Solution brochure: Wireless outdoor lighting control
• Best practices overview: Parking lot and pathway lighting best practice solution overview
• Technical whitepaper: Making outdoor lighting more efficient, safe, and affordable with open-standard control networking technology
• Recorded webinar: Outdoor lighting control solutions for auto dealerships and parking lots
• Product datasheets: Wireless outdoor lighting solution datasheets