- Includes compact (<4 KB) ANSI C source code API that ports easily to any microcontroller, and a reference design for a simple driver, typically developed in one to two weeks
- Supports the development of ISO/IEC 14908-1/14908-2 LON FT compatible devices using Echelon Series 6000, 5000, and 31X0 processors
- Supports the development of LonTalk/IP-FT compatible devices using Echelon Series 6000 processors
- Uses simple SCI or SPI serial interface to communicate with your microcontroller
- Speeds development of communicating devices using the IzoT Markup Language to specify the network inputs and outputs for your device
- Supports applications with up to 254 network variables and up to 254 address table entries on Series 6000 processors for robust LON and LonTalk/IP open standard control networking applications for new or existing products
- Integrated Interoperable Self-Installation (ISI) protocol library lets you develop devices that don’t require installation tools
- Open System Design Guide: Building Control Systems Based on LONWORKS® Technology.
- Technology Comparison: LONWORKS® Systems versus DeviceNet®
- Going Open - Wide Open: The LONWORKS® Platform
- Building Automation Technology Review
- Considerations for Using XML Web Services for Device-to-device Communication
- Industry Whitepaper: Connecting with the Industrial Internet of Things
- On-Demand Panel Webcast: IoT - Designing, Connecting, and Securing your "Things"
- On-Demand Webinar: Connecting the Internet of Things - One Size Does Not Fit All
- On-Demand Webinar: Dissecting the Internet of Things