- Summary data log display with one packet per line.
- Highlights related packets to simplify log analysis.
- Displays device addresses, network variable addresses, and network variable data in raw form, providing compatibility with any network.
- Displays device and network variable names, as well as network addresses based on user definitions or based on names from any LNS network database, including those generated by the LonMaker® Integration Tool.
- Simplifies data interpretation by formatting network variable values based on LonMark® resource files.
- Provides text descriptions of each message and a description of the ISO/IEC 14908-1 protocol services used to transmit it.
- Eliminates the need to manually interpret the ones and zeros of the ISO/IEC 14908-1 protocol.
- Shows detailed statistics related to network behavior, including total packet counts, error packet counts, and network loading.
- Displays summary graphs summarizing network loading and error rates over time, simplifying the identification of excessive network traffic or communication errors at different times of day.
- Reduces the time and effort needed to diagnose network problems
|Network Interface Requirements||
- McDonald's in Riverside, California Turns Kitchen Green and Efficient
- Echelon Technology Improves Hospital Operating Rooms