- Provides unprecedented connectivity with built-in drivers for industry-standard protocols including LON free topology (FT-10), IP-852, Modbus RTU, Modbus IP, M-Bus, digital I/O, pulse count, and SOAP/XML Web services interfaces, as well as available support for BACnet IP. The BACnet IP driver is available from www.connect-ex.com. LON power line (PL) versions are also available (http://www.echelon.com/products/smartserver_pl). Additional interfaces can be developed with custom driver support.
- Manages up to 300 devices as a standalone network manager—or joins IzoT Net Server, OpenLNS, and LNS-managed networks with seamless server integration.
- Supports automatic device discovery, configuration, and commissioning.
- Provides an open platform for both local monitoring and control as well as integration with enterprise applications for energy management of commercial buildings, branch offices, street lights, solar arrays, and others.
- Supports customization with support for custom apps such as energy optimization, data analysis, and room and lighting control apps.
- Includes built-in Web-user and Web-services interfaces for scheduling, alarming, data logging, meter reading, and custom applications.
- Supports development of custom Web pages with the included i.LON® Vision tool.
64-bit and 32-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7, and 32-bit versions of Windows XP.
|SmartServer FT Hardware||
SmartServer 2.2 FT DatasheetDOWNLOAD
- SmartServer 2.2 User's Guide
- SmartServer 2.2 Quick Start Guide
- SmartServer 2.2 Hardware Guide
- SmartServer 2.2 Service Pack 4 Read Me
- SmartServer Declaration of Conformity
- Echelon Enterprise Services 2.0 User’s Guide
- Technology Comparison: LONWORKS® Systems versus DeviceNet®
- Technical Whitepaper: The IzoT Platform: The Next Generation of LonWorks
- Technical Whitepaper: IIoT Requirements and the IzoT Platform
- RF Control Networking
- Open System Specification Framework
- Open System Design Guide: Building Control Systems Based on LONWORKS® Technology.
- Industry Whitepaper: Segmenting the Internet of Things
- Industry Whitepaper: Connecting with the Industrial Internet of Things
- Going Open - Wide Open: The LONWORKS® Platform
- Considerations for Using XML Web Services for Device-to-device Communication
- Building Automation Technology Review
- McRock's Industrial Internet of Things Report 2014
- Echelon Embedded IoT Solutions for Building Automation
- Echelon at ARM TechCon 2013: Using the Rasberry Pi to Create the Internet of Things
- On-Demand Webinar: Connecting the Internet of Things - One Size Does Not Fit All
- On-Demand Webinar: Dissecting the Internet of Things