- Provides unprecedented connectivity with built-in drivers for industry-standard protocols including LON power line (PL-20C and PL-20N) with optional PL mesh repeating support, IP-852, Modbus RTU, Modbus IP, M-Bus, digital I/O, pulse count, and SOAP/XML Web services interfaces, as well as available support for BACnet IP. The BACnet IP driver is available from www.connect-ex.com. LON free topology (FT) versions are also available (http://www.echelon.com/products/smartserver). Additional interfaces can be developed with custom driver support.
- Manages up to 300 devices (250 with PL mesh repeating) as a standalone network manager—or joins IzoT Net Server, OpenLNS, and LNS-managed networks with seamless server integration.
- Supports automatic device discovery, configuration, and commissioning.
- Provides an open platform for both local monitoring and control as well as integration with configuration management systems such as the LumInsight CMS (http://www.echelon.com/products/luminsight) for remote provisioning, monitoring, and control.
- Supports customization with support for custom apps such as energy optimization, data analysis, and room and lighting control apps.
- Includes built-in Web-user and Web-services interfaces for scheduling, alarming, data logging, meter reading, and custom applications.
- Supports development of custom Web pages with the included i.LON® Vision tool.
64-bit and 32-bit versions of Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7, and 32-bit versions of Windows XP. Windows 7 (64-bit* and 32-bit versions),
- SmartServer 2.2 User's Guide
- SmartServer 2.2 Quick Start Guide
- SmartServer 2.2 Hardware Guide
- SmartServer Declaration of Conformity
- Echelon Enterprise Services 2.0 User’s Guide
- SmartServer 2.2 Programmer's Reference
- SmartServer 2.2 Programming Tools Quick Start Guide
- Industry Paper: Efficient Connected Lighting Solutions
- Outdoor Street Lighting - Making Lighting more Efficient. Safe and Affordable
- Monitored Outdoor Lighting: Market, Challenges, Solutions, and Next Steps.
- Echelon Commercial Outdoor Lighting Control Solutions Enhance Energy Savings, Safety, and Aesthetics for Current and Future Smart Cities
- French Street Lighting System Cuts Energy Use with LonWorks® Network
- Oslo Street Lighting System Slashes Energy Use with Lonworks Network
- Bydgoszcz, Poland, reduces energy by 40% with Echelon Smart Street Lighting system
- Partner Video: In Light of The Future (By LonMark International)
- On-Demand Webinar: Open Smart Outdoor Lighting Solution
- On-Demand Webinar: Outdoor Lighting Controls Basics
- On-Demand Panel Webcast: IoT - Designing, Connecting, and Securing your "Things"
- On-Demand Webinar: Smart Street Lighting for Smart Cities
- On-Demand Webinar: Why LED Lights are not Enough by Themselves?
- On-Demand Webinar: The Anatomy of IoT: Features, Functions, and Capability