OpenLDV 4 SDK
Last Update: 18 Aug 2011
Part Number: 153-0412-01A
The OpenLDV 4 SDK provides example source code for software developers using the OpenLDV 4 Network Driver. The OpenLDV 4 Network Driver provides LonWorks tools and applications with an open and unified Windows software interface for sending and receiving messages through LON network interfaces. The OpenLDV 4 driver supports network interfaces from Echelon, and also supports compatible network interfaces available from other manufacturers.
OpenLDV 4 includes integrated drivers for the following Echelon network interfaces:
- IzoT Router with Remote Network Interface (RNI)
- SmartServer and i.LON 100 Controllers with RNI
- U10 and U20 USB Network Interfaces
- i.LON 600 LonWorks/IP-852 Router with RNI
- PCC-10 PC Card Network Interface
- PCLTA-20 and PCLTA-21 PCI Network Interfaces
- SLTA-10 Serial LonTalk Adapter (requires separate driver)
The OpenLDV 4 driver interface also works with Echelon's legacy network interfaces such as the PCLTA, PCLTA-10 and SLTA/2. See the Read Me document file for more information.
The OpenLDV 4 driver is supported on the following versions of Microsoft Windows: Windows 8.1 (64-bit and 32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit and 32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit and 32-bit), Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), or Windows Server 2003 (32-bit).