OpenLDV 5 SDK
Last Update: 31 Aug 2015
Part Number: 153-0412-01B
The OpenLDV 5 SDK provides example source code for software developers using the OpenLDV 5 Network Driver. The OpenLDV 5 Network Driver provides IzoT and LonWorks tools and applications with an open and unified Windows software interface for sending and receiving messages through LonTalk/IP and LON network interfaces. The OpenLDV driver supports network interfaces from Echelon, and also supports compatible network interfaces available from other manufacturers.
OpenLDV 5 includes integrated drivers for the following Echelon network interfaces:
- IzoT Router with Remote Network Interface (RNI)
- SmartServer and i.LON 100 Controllers with RNI
- U10, U20, and U60 USB Network Interfaces
- i.LON 600 LonWorks/IP-852 Router with RNI
- PCC-10 PC Card Network Interface
- PCLTA-20 and PCLTA-21 PCI Network Interfaces
- SLTA-10 Serial LonTalk Adapter (requires separate driver)
The OpenLDV 5 driver interface also works with Echelon's legacy network interfaces such as the PCLTA, PCLTA-10 and SLTA/2.
The OpenLDV 5 driver is supported on the following versions of Microsoft Windows: Windows 10 (64-bit and 32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit and 32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit and 32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit and 32-bit), Windows Server 2012 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit), Windows XP (32-bit), or Windows Server 2003 (32-bit).